Download and print your application
Please mail it to:
N60W16289 Kohler Lane, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 OR email to
Currently looking for a Project Superintendent
J.H. Hassinger, Inc. is looking to immediately fill a General Construction Superintendent position. Looking for a motivated individual with at least 10 years of superintendent experience. Responsibilities include, managing of a small (3-5) group of carpenters, supervision and scheduling of subcontractors and self-perform divisions and responsible for continuing a high level of quality and workmanship on each and every project.
- Must be a clear & strong communicator.
- Strong decision making skills required.
- Prefer a background in either concrete, masonry or carpentry skilled trades.
- Overall knowledge of sitework, general construction & mechanical trades required.
- Must be able to run 2-3 projects at one time.
- Basic computer skills are required (excel, word, Microsoft project) along with being comfortable with using a “smartphone”, sending emails/documents, and filling out daily logs via laptop computer.
- Must have OSHA 10 as a minimum, OSHA 30 preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Position requires a background check, drug test and potential physical evaluation.
Competitive salary and benefits based off of experience